User Guide for Smart Curtain Tracks HT100B
Congratulations on your smart choice to choose our smart curtain tracks! You can follow the installation guides and video demonstrations to assemble and configure the motor. This will enable you to control your curtains via RF remote, Mobile Apps, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home devices.
User Guide to assembling the tracks, configure the smart motor and RF Remote
- User Guide to configure the motor and remote
- Simplified user guide to assemble the tracks
- Guide to configure the RF remote for Smart Motor
To enable the remote control of the motor, you will need to pair it with the remote. You can synchronize them by following the section ‘1 Programming’ from the user guide. Press and hold in the PROG button (little hole) on the motor until the light flashes, then press the UP key on the remote. The light will flash once when it is successful.
User Guide to enable Wifi connection, Mobile Apps, and integration with Amazon Alexa and Google Home devices
- User Guide to configure motor to link with Wifi router, to control via Mobile Apps, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home devices
Video demonstration on how to assemble the tracks or cut to size
- Video demonstrations to assemble the tracks
- Video demonstrations to cut to size (Smart Curtain Tracks)
In case you need to shorten the track and cut the belt, you can refer to this video (measurements for guidance only). The actual belt to cut may differ slightly between our models. Normally each side the belt should be 24 teeth (about 12 cm) longer than the full length of the tracks after you join all tracks into a single piece. However, we suggest you leave 30 teeth to start with and you can always cut it shorter when you are more familiar with assembly.
- Video demonstrations to assemble one-way application (single curtain: left to right, or right to left)