User Guide for DIY Electric Curtain Tracks HT800
Congratulations on your smart choice to choose our DIY electric curtain tracks! You can follow the installation guides and video demonstrations to assemble and configure the motor.
User Guide to assembling the tracks, configure the smart motor and RF Remote
- User Guide to configure the motor and remote
- Pair the remote(code learning)
- Wait for the light on the motor is off (if required, press once the button under the motor).
- press once the ‘Learning’ button / P2 (or little hole at the back of the remote).
- The motor will vibrate when it is successful.
User Guide to configure to Tuya Smart Mobile App
Video demonstration on how to assemble the tracks or cut to size
- Video demonstrations to assemble the tracks (HT800)