User Guide for DIY Electric Curtain Tracks HT100 and HT200
Installing our remote control Electric Curtain Tracks (HT100) and electric roller blinds (HT200) is quite easy and straightforward. You do not need to have any training beforehand or be a handyman to assemble the parts.
Simply download our Installation Guide which explains the whole process and follows step-by-step instructions. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Installation Guide.
Or you could watch our online video demonstration for a better idea. We highly recommend you take about 15 minutes to finish the full video before the installation. If you get somebody to help install it, please also ask them to take a look.
Download the Assembly & Installation Guide
- Download Motorized Curtains (HT100) Installation Guide or
- Download Simple Installation Guide Step by Step
- Download Installation Guide of Timer for Electric Curtains(HT100)
Watch Installation Video Demonstrations
Also, in order to accelerate your understanding of the manuals, we also provide video demonstrations for you to take as a reference. You could watch online, or first download the video to your local disk then watch it locally.
- Tools and Preparation to Install Video Demonstration for Electric Curtain Tracks (HT100)
- Installation Video Demonstration for Motorized Curtain Tracks, Electric Curtain Tracks (HT100)
Should you have any troubles assembling and install your electric curtain system, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.